Thursday 12 December 2013

The Twerking Game - 1 Star


What is it?
This is an app where you basically get to control a cartoon of, I assume, Miley Cyrus, twerking. I must say that the character looks like a blow up doll! The premise of the app is to tap the screen to make the characters bum move to get the highest score of all the users of the app. 

When you tap the screen, if you carry on past the timer it automatically takes you back to retry then game, slightly annoying! 

The score board failed each time I used the app so finding out who twerks the most, and basically the premise of the game, doesn't work.

The graphics on this app are very limited. I saw the funny side of it, but think the developer has too much time and/or money on their hands to have released this one. What did I like about this app.... no adverts and it is a bit of fun, but its already gone from my phone! 

Now for some ratings.....

Ease of use - 3 
If you can tap then you can use this app. If you are too eager a tapper you will find that the game never ends! The score board didn't work and I received error messages. 
Price - 5
This was free, with no in app purchases. 

Adverts - 5
This had no adverts. 

Keep, jury is out or delete - Delete
Already gone. This app is a bit of fun but after one go I was bored. If you like Miley Cyrus and twerking you might find this more satisfying.  

Where to find it:
Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-twerking-game/id747480893?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment