Sunday 8 December 2013

Cookie Clickers - 1 Star



What is it?
This is a game where you basically repeatably tap a giant cookie, for what reason I still do not know. 

I went back and read up on this, and basically you are clicking to collect more cookies than other players  to get on a leader board. 

This app didn't interest me as I like games that get you to think or are a bit of fun. 

Now for some ratings.....

Ease of use 3 
This is easy to use in the sense that all you do is tap, but what you do with the credits isn't easily explained within the app. 

Price - 3
This is free, I wouldn'y pay for a tapping app. 

Adverts 3
There are banner adverts in this app, but they do not interfere with the game. 

Keep, jury is out or delete - Delete
This app bored me and as a result I will not be keeping it. Maybe the premise was lost on me, but if you like games were you just tap, tap, tap and then tap some more then this is for you.

Where to find it:
Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id703439482?mt=8&affId=2049622

No comments:

Post a Comment